THE MASTER Keep case edition (WEA & Limited & Exclusive)
- Numbered 1 through 1,200 (But 500 copies only for international customers)
- Lower number will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
- Release date : 27 October, 2014
- PA's World Exclusive Artwork (illustration by Krzysztof Domaradzki)
- High quality Scanavo's 14mm keep case
- 40p Booklet (support both Korean and English)
- A3 folded poster with World Exclusive Artwork
- 4 Movie trading cards
- Luxurious Plain Archive's exclusive removable sticker
Video - 1.85:1 MPEG4 / AVC / 1080p / 23.976 fps
Audio - English DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1ch
Subtitles - Korean / English / German / French
Region Code - A/B/C
Running time - 138min
Special Features :
- Full feature length audio commentary by Lee Dong-jin, film critic (Not support English subtitles)
- LET THERE BE LIGHT(1946) : John Huston's landmark documentary about WWII veterans (58mins)
- BACK BEYOND : Outtakes, Addtional Scenes, Music by Jonny Greenwood (20mins)
- UNGUIDED MESSAGE : 8 Minute short / Behind the scenes
- Teaser / Trailer
Story : Haunted by his past, WW-II veteran and drifter Freddie Quell (Joaquin Phoenix) crosses paths with a mysterious movement led by The Master (Phillip Seymour Hoffman) and his wife (Amy Adams).
Genres : Drama
Director : Paul Thomas Anderson
Starring : Philip Seymour Hoffman, Joaquin Phoenix, Amy Adams
Supporting actors : Mike Howard, Sarah Shoshana David, Bruce Goodchild, Matt Hering, Dan Anderson
MPAA rating : R (Restricted)
* Some images are not an actual photograph of the product but from an artist rendering impression. These images will also look different from the actual product.
Further, the colours on your computer monitor may differ slightly from actual product color, which depends on your monitor settings. We strive to ensure that the photo images are to be as close to the actual product as possible. We thank you for your understanding.
Please select all options.