RUST AND BONE (Design B) : EXCLUSIVE & LIMITED EDITION (PA008)
- Numbered 1 through 1,000 (But 400 copies only for international customers)
- The copies numbered only 1~100 will be allocated on a first come first served basis, after that the rest of the copies will be dispatched at random.
- Release date : 10th March, 2015
- PA's World Exclusive Artwork
- Beautiful pearl grain foil hot-stamping letterpress on full slip case
- High quality Scanavo's 14mm keep case
- 40p Booklet (Pearl grain hot foil letterpress on translucent book cover / Handmade bookbinding / Saddle stitch with thread / support both Korean and English)
- 5 High quality character photo cards(post card size) & 2 Movie trading cards(+Luxurious Envelope with Handmade beeswax sealing button)
- Luxurious Plain Archive's exclusive removable sticker for only RUST AND BONE. (White leather textured paper / bright shining aqua blue colored logo)
Video - 2.35:1 MPEG4 / AVC / 1080p / 23.976 fps
Audio - French DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1ch
Subtitles - Korean / English
Region Code - A/B/C
Running time - 120min
Special Features (Support Korean subtitles only)
- Audio Commentary: Director Jacques Audiard, Writer Thomas Bidegain, and Journalist Arnaud Calistri
- Making Rust and Bone: A Film by Antonin Peretjatko (60mins)
- VFX Breakdown by Mikros(2m 30s)
- Deleted Scenes (7m 30s)
Story : Put in charge of his young son, Alain leaves Belgium for Antibes to live with his sister and her husband as a family. Alain's bond with Stephanie, a killer whale trainer, grows deeper after Stephanie suffers a horrible accident.
Genres : Drama, Romance
Director : Jacques Audiard
Starring : Marion Cotillard, Matthias Schoenaerts
MPAA rating : R (Restricted)
* Some images are not an actual photograph of the product but from an artist rendering impression. These images will also look different from the actual product.
Further, the colours on your computer monitor may differ slightly from actual product color, which depends on your monitor settings. We strive to ensure that the photo images are to be as close to the actual product as possible. We thank you for your understanding.
Please select all options.