[DVD] Portrait of a Lady on Fire (2Disc Limited Digipak Edition)
Please select all options.
- Release date: 11th November 2021
- 2 Discs Limited Digipak Edition
- PLAIN ARCHIVE's Exclusive Removable Sticker (for Pre-order only)
Video - 1.85:1 MPEG2 / 480p / 29.97fps (NTSC)
Audio - French Dolby Digital 5.1ch
Subtitles - Korean / English
Region Code - ALL
Running time - 121min / 82min
Special Features (No English Subtitles)
1) Audio Commentary
2) Interview with Adèle Haenel and Noémie Merlant
3) Interview with Director of Photography Claire Mathon
4) Interview with Hélène Delmaire, who did the paintings for the film.
5) Filmed painting sequences
* Our DVDs are Region Free. You might not be able to play the disc since the DVD Player you're using is based on PAL, not NTSC. But if you use a Blu-ray player with an HDMI cable that does not pick and choose NTSC or PAL, you shouldn't have any problems.
- NTSC: Korea, Japan, USA, Canada
- PAL: UK, Germany, Australia, Italy, Spain, Singapore, China, etc.
Storyline: On an isolated island in Brittany at the end of the eighteenth century, a female painter is obliged to paint a wedding portrait of a young woman.
Genres : Drama, Queer, Romance
Director : Céline Sciamma
Starring : Noémie Merlant, Adèle Haenel, Luàna Bajrami
* Some images are not an actual photograph of the product but from an artist rendering impression. These images will also look different from the actual product.
Further, the colours on your computer monitor may differ slightly from actual product color, which depends on your monitor settings. We strive to ensure that the photo images are to be as close to the actual product as possible. We thank you for your understanding.