Modern Times : Exclusive & Limited Edition (PA026)
Please select all options.
* Pre-order time : 2PM, May 13th, 2016 (Korea Standard Time Zone)
You can get a discount when you pre-order within 24 hours
- Release date : May 31st, 2016
- Numbered 1 through 1,150 (We won't be releasing 2nd Edition or Standard Edition of Modern Times.)
- The copies numbered only 1~100 will be allocated on a first come first served basis, after that the rest of the copies will be dispatched at random.
- The Slipbox features gold color printing
- High quality Scanavo's 14mm keep case
- 8-page Folded Booklet
- 2 Art Postcards, and 2 Movie Cards(1989 version + 2015 version)
- Plain Archive's exclusive removable sticker
Video - 1.33:1 Ratio / 1080p / MPEG4-AVC
Audio - DTS-HD Master Audio 2.0ch Mono
Subtitles - Korean
Region Code - All
Running time - 87min
- Audio Commentary by Kim Sung-wook (Film Critic)
- Introduction by David Robinson
- Chaplin Today : Modern Times
- Behind the Scenes in the Machine Age (1931)
- Symphony in F(1940)
- Smile by Liberace(1956)
- For The First Time(1967)
- Production Design
Story : Chaplins last 'silent' film, filled with sound effects, was made when everyone else was making talkies. Charlie turns against modern society, the machine age, (The use of sound in films ?) and progress. Firstly we see him frantically trying to keep up with a production line, tightening bolts. He is selected for an experiment with an automatic feeding machine, but various mishaps leads his boss to believe he has gone mad, and Charlie is sent to a mental hospital... When he gets out, he is mistaken for a communist while waving a red flag, sent to jail, foils a jailbreak, and is let out again. We follow Charlie through many more escapades before the film is out.
* Some images are not an actual photograph of the product but from an artist rendering impression. These images will also look different from the actual product.
Further, the colours on your computer monitor may differ slightly from actual product color, which depends on your monitor settings. We strive to ensure that the photo images are to be as close to the actual product as possible. We thank you for your understanding.