I SAW THE DEVIL Steelbook with 1/4 slip cover (Director's Signature Edition)
Please select all options.
- Numbered 1 through 800 (But 400 copies only for international customers)
- The copies numbered 1-100 will be allocated on a first come first served basis, after that the rest of the copies will be dispatched at random.
- Release date : 27 October, 2014
- 2 Disc edition include both International cut and Theatrical cut
- Steelbook™ with high quality PET 1/4 slip cover
- Front : CMYK Full color printing
- Back : Red colored translucent base layer / Printed director's signature / Spot UV silk epoxy embossing on logo, text and signature.
- Steelbook™ made by SCANAVO in Denmark
- 32p Booklet (support both Korean and English)
- 2 Double sided art card with theatrical poster artwork from various countries
- 4 Movie trading cards
- Luxurious Plain Archive's exclusive removable sticker for only I SAW THE DEVIL steelbook. (leather textured paper / bright shining red colored logo)
Video - 1.85:1 MPEG4 / AVC / 1080p / 23.976 fps
Audio - Korean DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1ch
Subtitles - Korean / English
Region Code - A/B/C
Running time - 144min(Disc1) / 142min(Disc2)
Special Features (Not support English subtitles) :
- Director's audio commentary track
- Audio commentary track with Kim Jee-woon and Lee Byung-hun
- Behind the scene
- Production design
- Special make-up
- Interview with supporting role actors and actresses
- Deleted scenes
- Promotion material
- Teaser and trailer
- Stills gallery
* The product image on the website is taken in white box lighting (normally use for product photography) environment. Therefore, under different lighting condition, the colour may be different from the actual product. Some images are not an actual photograph of the product but from an artist rendering impression. These images will also look different from the actual product.
Further, the colours on your computer monitor may differ slightly from actual product color, which depends on your monitor settings. We strive to ensure that the photo images are to be as close to the actual product as possible. We thank you for your understanding.