I Killed My Mother (PA023)
Please select all options.
- The copies numbered only 1~100 will be allocated on a first come first served basis, after that the rest of the copies will be dispatched at random.
- Release date : 3 May, 2016
- Classy full slip case
- High quality Scanavo's 14mm keep case
- Booklet (Support Korean and English)
- Postcards & 2 Movie trading cards (+Classy Envelope)
- Plain Archive's exclusive removable sticker
xavierdolan(@xavierdolan)님이 게시한 사진님,
Video - 1.85:1 / 1080p
Audio - French DTS-HD Master Audio 2.0ch
Subtitles - Korean / English
Region Code - All
Running time - 102min
- Audio commentary track with Movie Columnist Kim Se-yoon and Bae Soon-tak
- Short Film: "Miroirs d'ete, Mirrors" (14min, 35mm, a film by Etienne Desrosiers, Starring Xavier Dolan) - Support English Subs
Story : Teenager Hubert haughtily regards his mother with contempt, and only sees her tacky sweaters and kitsch decorations. In addition to these irritating surface details, there is also his parent's cherished mechanisms of manipulation and guilt. Confused by this love/hate relationship that obsesses him more and more each day, Hubert drifts through the mysteries of adolescence - artistic discoveries, illicit experiences, the opening-up to friendship, and ostracism. The turbulent relationship between mother and son unfolds with a compelling combination of savage fury and melting affection. The stunning, semi-autobiographical directing debut of 20-year-old actor Xavier Dolan. Written by Warsaw Film Festival
Genres : Drama
Director : Xavier Dolan
Starring : Xavier Dolan, Anne Dorval, François Arnaud, Suzanne Clément
* Some images are not an actual photograph of the product but from an artist rendering impression. These images will also look different from the actual product.
Further, the colours on your computer monitor may differ slightly from actual product color, which depends on your monitor settings. We strive to ensure that the photo images are to be as close to the actual product as possible. We thank you for your understanding.