Borg vs McEnroe DVD
$19.99 USD $25.29 USD
Please select all options.
- Release date: 26th March 2019
* This edition has not a slipcase.
* First Press Gift : 4 Still Cards
Video - 2.35:1 MPEG2 / 480p / 29.97fps (NTSC)
Audio - English Dolby Digital 5.1ch
Subtitles - Korean / English
Region Code - ALL
Running time - 108min / 23min
Special Features :
– Interview (Director & Actors) (23m)
* Our DVDs are Region Free. You might not be able to play the disc since the DVD Player you're using is based on PAL, not NTSC. But if you use a Blu-ray player with an HDMI cable that does not pick and choose NTSC or PAL, you shouldn't have any problems.
- NTSC : Korea, Japan, USA, Canada
- PAL : UK, Germany, Australia, Italy, Spain, Singapore, China, etc.
Storyline: It is the 1980 Wimbledon tennis championship. Bjorn Borg is the number 1 tennis player in the world and the undisputed king of Wimbledon. He has won the tournament four times in a row - a fifth consecutive time would be a world first. However, a new face has appeared in the tennis world and presents a serious threat to Borg's title hopes - John McEnroe.
* Some images are not an actual photograph of the product but from an artist rendering impression. These images will also look different from the actual product.
Further, the colours on your computer monitor may differ slightly from actual product color, which depends on your monitor settings. We strive to ensure that the photo images are to be as close to the actual product as possible. We thank you for your understanding.