BLUE VALENTINE: Exclusive & Limited Edition (PA041)
Please select all options.
- All 1,500 copies are individually numbered 1 through 1,500.
- The copies numbered 1~100 will be allocated on a first come first served basis, after that the rest of the copies will be dispatched at random.
- Release date: 11th January 2018
- Numbered Limited Edition (1,500 copies)
- Classy full slipcase
- High quality Scanavo's 14mm keep case
- 2 inlay sleeves
- 20p Booklet (support both Korean and English)
- 5 Polaroids (+Classy Envelope with Handmade Beeswax Sealing Button)
- Plain Archive's exclusive removable sticker
Video - 1.66:1 / 1080p
Audio - English DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1ch
Subtitles - Korean / English
Region Code - All
Running time - 114min / 42min (Special Features)
- The Making of Blue Valentine (480p)
- Deleted Scenes (480p)
- Frankie and the Unicorn (Home Movie) (480p)
Storyline: Dean Pereira and Cindy Heller Pereira are a young, working class married couple - Dean currently working as a painter, and Cindy working as a nurse in a medical clinic - with a young daughter named Frankie. Despite their relatively tender ages, they are both ravaged by the life they've eked out together and by the experiences they've had leading into their marriage. Dean, a high school drop out, comes from a broken home, where he never really had a mother figure. He never saw himself getting married or having a family despite falling in love at first sight with Cindy. He doesn't have any professional ambition beyond his current work - which he enjoys since he feels he can knock off a beer at 8 o'clock in the morning without it affecting his work - although Cindy believes he has so much more potential in life. Cindy also comes from a dysfunctional family, with her own mother and father not setting an example of a harmonious married or family life. One of her previous serious ... Written by Huggo
Genres: Drama / Romance
Director: Derek Cianfrance
Starring: Ryan Gosling, Michelle Williams, John Doman
MPAA rating: R
* Some images are not an actual photograph of the product but from an artist rendering impression. These images will also look different from the actual product.
Further, the colors on your computer monitor may differ slightly from actual product color, which depends on your monitor settings. We strive to ensure that the photo images are to be as close to the actual product as possible. We thank you for your understanding.