A Resistance : Limited Edition Blu-ray (PA060)
Please select all options.
- All copies are individually numbered.
- The copies numbered will be dispatched at random.
- Release date: 16 August 2021
- Classy full slipcase with artistic illustration
Folded Booklet (support Only Korean)
- A postcard with handwriting autograph
- Plain Archive's Exclusive Removable Sticker
Video - 1.85:1 / AVC / 1080p
Audio - Korean DTS HD MA 5.1
Subtitles - Korean / English
Region Code - All
Running time - 105min / 60min (Special Features)
Special Features (No English Subtitles)
- Audio Commentary (Director & Actors)
- Interview (Director & Actors)
- Behind The Scenes
Storyline: Since the Japanese occupation, Koreans fought for independence at home and abroad. Started on March 1, 1919, the national protest held at least 2 months. It was called the-March 1st Movement. "Long Live Korean Independence. Hurrah!"sounds came from the prisoners, and the sound soon influences surrounding Koreans. Everyone has inspired by the sound. They praised their country and waved the country flag around the street. Yu Gwan-Sun was a young girl student. She stirred her town to procession after the return from the capital. Her parents and most villagers got stabbed in the procession. She feels guilty to the dead people. She realized to protest, to against for freedom is her responsibility. It is not only for all Koreans but for FREEDOM
Genres: Drama, History
Director: Cho Min-Ho
Starring: Ko Asung, Kim Sae-byeok, Kim Ye-eun, Jung Ha-dam, Ryu Kyung-su
* Some images are not an actual photograph of the product but from an artist rendering impression. These images will also look different from the actual product.
Further, the colors on your computer monitor may differ slightly from actual product color, which depends on your monitor settings. We strive to ensure that the photo images are to be as close to the actual product as possible. We thank you for your understanding.