A Most Wanted Man Steelbook: Triple Pack (Full Slip A+B+C)
Please select all options.
* Pre-order time: 4PM, 10th July 2018 (Korea Standard Time Zone)
Triple Pack (Full Slip A+B+C)
- Hard Cover Box
- All three editions inside the Triple Pack will share the same numbered sticker.
Low numbers are given to the copies inside the Triple Packs.
- The copies numbered 1~100 will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
- Release date: 29th August 2018
- Classy full slipcase
- Steelbook™ with high-quality full slip box
- Steelbook™ made by SCANAVO in Denmark (Full Gloss)
- 40p Booklet (support Korean & English)
- Postcards Set(+Classy Envelope)
- Plain Archive's exclusive removable sticker
Video - 2.35:1 / 1080p
Audio - English DTS-HA Master Audio 5.1ch
Subtitles - Korean / English
Region Code - All
Running time - 121min / 25min (Special Features)
- The Making of A Most Wanted Man (1080p, 16m 09s)
- Spymaster: John le Carré in Hamburg (1080p, 9m 32s)
Story: When a half-Chechen, half-Russian, brutally tortured immigrant turns up in Hamburg's Islamic community, laying claim to his father's ill gotten fortune, both German and US security agencies take a close interest: as the clock ticks down and the stakes rise, the race is on to establish this most wanted man's true identity - oppressed victim or destruction-bent extremist? Based on John le Carré's novel, A MOST WANTED MAN is a contemporary, cerebral tale of intrigue, love, rivalry, and politics that prickles with tension right through to its last heart-stopping scene. Written by Roadside Attractions
Director: Anton Corbijn
Starring: Philip Seymour Hoffman, Rachel McAdams, Daniel Brühl | See full cast & crew
MPAA rating: R
* Some images are not an actual photograph of the product but from an artist rendering impression. These images will also look different from the actual product.
Further, the colors on your computer monitor may differ slightly from actual product color, which depends on your monitor settings. We strive to ensure that the photo images are to be as close to the actual product as possible. We thank you for your understanding.