- COVID-19 Shipping Updates
Korea Post has stopped receiving shipment orders for numerous countries practicing strict border control due to COVID-19. And they have suspended their shipping guarantees. This means that we also cannot guarantee delivery dates. We are unable to ship your order until the country of destination adjusts its border control alongside Korea. We thank you for your support and patience.
- Customer Service
Thank you for taking an interest in our products and purchasing them.
In order to meet the expectations of passionate collectors, we push ourselves to deliver the best when it comes to film selection, artwork, quality, and customer service.
But we'd like to ask for one thing.
Despite the work we put into quality check, you may receive a copy with a small scratch or ding. This is when we try our utmost best to compensate because we're aware of our responsibilities. The company policy was created so that the customer is not confused nor mislead.
Please read the company policy first. You'll be able to understand what is considered a reasonable request. Then reach out to us.
Our customers are always welcome to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know your concerns, questions, and all kinds of issues.
You can expect to get a response within 72 business hours.
* Service hours: 1:30 PM - 5:30 PM (KST)
** We don’t work on weekends and Korean national holidays.
- Returns / Refunds / Exchanges
All refund and exchange requests must be made within 15 business days from the moment you receive the item.
Please note that we do not accept any late requests.
[Damaged / Wrong / Missing item]
• If you receive a damaged copy, we’ll need to see pictures to examine the extent of the damage. Please let us know your order number and attach some pictures to an email and send it to email@example.com
• If you receive an item that you haven’t ordered, please let us know your order number and a picture of the wrong item you’ve received by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• If there’s a missing item in your package, please let us know your order number and contact us at email@example.com
* Our response will vary case by case, but we usually offer several options for you to choose from.
** Please note that all damaged/wrong/missing items will be shipped using the Economy Shipping option. The shipping + handling fee is covered by PLAIN ARCHIVE.
• If the customer doesn’t act lawfully under the country’s customs regulation, the item may return back to PLAIN ARCHIVE. In this situation, the customer pays for all costs including the shipping + handling fee. The shipping fee paid by the customer for the first time won’t be refunded by PLAIN ARCHIVE.
• Once the order is shipped, a minor scratch could occur during the shipping process and at customs. Any damage to objects other than the product itself (eg. shipping box) is not protected under our returns/refunds policy. PLAIN ARCHIVE does not refund or exchange in this case.
• PLAIN ARCHIVE can always refuse customer’s request for return/exchange/refund if we find that there are no sufficient amount of information for us to examine individual case. Any extra fees including the shipping and handling won’t be covered by PLAIN ARCHIVE in this case.
• If the customer returns the item without any prior notice, we may refuse any further requests without any notice.
• If the package was returned to PLAIN ARCHIVE because of the fault of the postal service of your country or the person who was supposed to receive it, the customer pays for all costs including the shipping + handling fee. The original shipping fee paid by the customer for the order won't be refunded by PLAIN ARCHIVE.
- Order / Payment / Cancellation
• All orders are processed through PayPal in USD.
• It is systemically not possible for you to change the item you’ve ordered. You must cancel your original order, then place a new one assuming the product is available for purchase.
• You may cancel your order by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org, but it’s only possible before we ship the item to you. In case of a pre-order, we accept cancellations that are requested 3 business days before the release date of the product. Any cancellation requests made after shipment will follow the company’s Returns / Refunds policy, and you may be charged with an additional shipping/handling fee.
• We’ve NEVER guaranteed that you’ll be getting the same number for every item when purchasing our Triple-pack/Dual-pack. Some of our customers who ordered earlier than most could have gotten the same number for all. But some of our customers have ordered a single item and you can imagine how that would affect the Triple-pack/Dual-pack items not sharing the same number.
We use the KOREA POST for all shipments.
• Economy Shipping(K-Packet): 12~60 working days from the date of shipment
• Express Shipping(EMS): 4~11 working days from the date of shipment
* In case of a delay, you may request us to look into your case. If it’s known to be lost by KOREA POST, full refund will be provided to the customer.
** Tracking number will be provided via email within 48 business hours from the point of shipment.
- Shipping Address
If you’ve moved or would like to change the shipping address, you should log in to your account and change the address at plainarchive.com. If you’ve already placed an order and need to change the shipping address, then please contact us at email@example.com
The shipping address is automatically printed, and we’re not responsible for the accuracy of the address. If you forget to register your full shipping address, the incomplete address will end up on the shipping box. If the package is returned to us due to incomplete address, the customer who placed the order is responsible for paying any extra shipping fee.
- About Customs, Duties & Taxes
A big portion of our international customers is demanding undervalued invoice. We are fully aware of the harsh realities regard to import duties added by some European authorities. It’s uneasy for us to watch some of our customers paying extra on top of our products + shipping fees.
Unfortunately, an undervalued invoice is strictly forbidden and illegal in most countries. If caught on multiple occasions, PLAIN ARCHIVE could be listed on the authorities’ blacklist, banning us from shipping our products to destinations around the world. Therefore, PLAIN ARCHIVE OFFICIALLY does not provide an undervalued invoice to our international customers.
However, if you think your country’s authorities add a ridiculous sum of duties even when purchasing a single-disc, for example, we advise you to leave a message under the “Special instructions” section when purchasing through our online store. Please note that we cannot undervalue our products significantly, but we will do our best to fairly unload your burden. Again, this is not an official service, and we do not take responsibilities for any extra duties or taxes that may be added by the officials.
We greatly appreciate your interest in PLAIN ARCHIVE and our products. The PLAIN ARCHIVE team in Korea is encouraged by your positive, as well as your negative feedbacks. To meet your high expectations, we will never stop putting our best efforts.
- Our Response To "Faulty Discs"
Blu-ray may pause during playback depending on your hardware setup. It depends on the Blu-ray player, AV Receiver, cable, etc. that you use. The Blu-ray disc in question has gone through careful technical examination. So please use a different player or PC to test playback.