ZERO DARK THIRTY Keepcase edition with full slip
$33.00 USD– Sold Out
- Numbered 1 through 700 (But 300 copies only for international customers)
- The copies will be dispatched at random.
- Beautiful full slip box with PA's world exclusive illustration artwork
- The artwork is officially approved the director Kathryn Bigelow
- Paper Type : Premium metallic board paper with aluminium hairline finish (Shine Gold Color)
- Special Printing: Silk epoxy embossing on logos / Spot glow coating(logos are glow in the dark)
- High quality 14mm Keep-case made by SCANAVO
- Two interchangeable covers for the Keep-case edition: you can swap out the sleeves as you see fit.
- 40p Booklet (support both Korean and English / Book cover : Premium Metallic Board Paper with Aluminium hairline finish)
- Folded A3 Poster with PA's world exclusive illustration artwork (+Classy black envelope with shine green foil lettering)
- 2 Movie Trading cards
- Luxurious Plain Archive's exclusive removable sticker for only ZERO DARK THIRTY. (leather textured paper / Shine green colored logo)
Video - 1.85:1 MPEG4 / AVC / 1080p / 23.976 fps
Audio - English DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1ch
Subtitles - Korean / English
Region Code - A/B/C
Running time - 157min
Special Features :
- Audio commentary track with Movie Columnist Kim Se-yoon and freelance war correspondent Kim Young-mi (full length 157 min)
- No Small Feat (HD, 3:51)
- The Compound (HD, 9:25)
- Geared Up (HD, 7:03)
- Targeting Jessica Chastain (HD, 5:19)
* The product image on the website is taken in white box lighting (normally use for product photography) environment. Therefore, under different lighting condition, the colour may be different from the actual product. Some images are not an actual photograph of the product but from an artist rendering impression. These images will also look different from the actual product.
Further, the colours on your computer monitor may differ slightly from actual product color, which depends on your monitor settings. We strive to ensure that the photo images are to be as close to the actual product as possible. We thank you for your understanding.