TONI ERDMANN DVD
- Release date: 23rd May 2018
- 3 Movie Postcards (First Press)
* This edition has not a slipcase.
Video - 1.85:1 MPEG2 / 480p / 29.97fps (NTSC)
Audio - German Dolby Digital 5.1ch
Subtitles - Korean / English
Region Code - ALL
Running time - 162min / 24min
Special Features :
1) Cast & Crew Interviews
* Our DVDs are Region Free. You might not be able to play the disc since the DVD Player you're using is based on PAL, not NTSC. But if you use a Blu-ray player with an HDMI cable that does not pick and choose NTSC or PAL, you shouldn't have any problems.
- NTSC : Korea, Japan, USA, Canada
- PAL : UK, Germany, Australia, Italy, Spain, Singapore, China, etc.
Storyline: Winfried doesn't see much of his working daughter Ines. He pays her a surprise visit in Bucharest, where she's busy as a corporate strategist. The geographical change doesn't help them to see more eye to eye. Practical joker Winfried annoys his daughter with corny pranks and jabs at her routine lifestyle of meetings and paperwork. Father and daughter reach an impasse, and Winfried agrees to go home to Germany. Enter Toni Erdmann: Winfried's flashy alter ego. Disguised in a tacky suit, weird wig and fake teeth, Toni barges into Ines' work circle, claiming to be her CEO's life coach. As Toni, Winfried doesn't hold back, and Ines meets the challenge. The harder they push, the closer they become. In all the madness, Ines begins to see that her eccentric father deserves a place in her life. Written by Official site
Genres : Comedy, Drama
Director : Maren Ade
Starring : Sandra Hüller, Peter Simonischek, Michael Wittenborn
MPAA rating : R
* Some images are not an actual photograph of the product but from an artist rendering impression. These images will also look different from the actual product.
Further, the colours on your computer monitor may differ slightly from actual product color, which depends on your monitor settings. We strive to ensure that the photo images are to be as close to the actual product as possible. We thank you for your understanding.
Please select all options.