TINKER TAILOR SOLDIER SPY Steelbook : Full Slip A
- Release date : July 3rd, 2016
- Numbered 1 through 1,700 (But 400 copies only for international customers)
- The copies numbered only 1~100 will be allocated on a first come first served basis, after that the rest of the copies will be dispatched at random.
- Steelbook™ with high quality full slip box with PA's world exclusive artwork
- World Exclusive Artwork
- Exclusive Illustration by Krzysztof Domaradzki
- Your steelbook will be individually shrink-wrapped for protection.
- Paper Type : Premium silver metallic board paper
- Steelbook™ made by SCANAVO in Denmark (Full Gloss & Debossing)
- 40p Booklet (support both Korean and English)
- 4 High quality art cards with Paul Smith's Artworks & 2 Quotes Cards
- Plain Archive's exclusive removable sticker for only Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy
Video - 2.35:1 MPEG4 / AVC / 1080p / 23.976 fps
Audio - English DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1ch
Subtitles - Korean / English
Region Code - A/B/C
Running time - 127min
Special Features :
- Audio commentary track with Director Tomas Alfredson and actor Gary Oldman (full length 127 min)
- Interviews (57mins) (HD)
- Making Films (13mins) (HD)
- Deleted Scenes (6mins) (HD)
In the early 1970s during the Cold War, the head of British Intelligence, Control, resigns after an operation in Budapest, Hungary goes badly wrong. It transpires that Control believed one of four senior figures in the service was in fact a Russian agent - a mole - and the Hungary operation was an attempt to identify which of them it was. Smiley had been forced into retirement by the departure of Control, but is asked by a senior government figure to investigate a story told to him by a rogue agent, Ricky Tarr, that there was a mole. Smiley considers that the failure of the Hungary operation and the continuing success of Operation Witchcraft (an apparent source of significant Soviet intelligence) confirms this, and takes up the task of finding him.
* The product image on the website is taken in white box lighting (normally use for product photography) environment. Therefore, under different lighting condition, the colour may be different from the actual product. Some images are not an actual photograph of the product but from an artist rendering impression. These images will also look different from the actual product.
Further, the colours on your computer monitor may differ slightly from actual product color, which depends on your monitor settings. We strive to ensure that the photo images are to be as close to the actual product as possible. We thank you for your understanding.