$25.29 USD– Sold Out
* This edition has not a slipcase
Video - 2.35:1 MPEG2 / 480p / 29.97fps (NTSC)
Audio - English Dolby Digital 5.1ch
Subtitles - Korean / English
Region Code - ALL
Running time - 132min
Special Features :
1) Bringing The Light to Life (16:49)
2) Lighthouse Keeper (5:39)
* Our DVDs are Region Free. You might not be able to play the disc since the DVD Player you're using is based on PAL, not NTSC. But if you use a Blu-ray player with an HDMI cable that does not pick and choose NTSC or PAL, you shouldn't have any problems.
- NTSC : Korea, Japan, USA, Canada
- PAL : UK, Germany, Australia, Italy, Spain, Singapore, China, etc.
Storyline: A war weary man takes a job as a lighthouse keeper on an island for the solitude. He meets a beautiful young woman and they eventually marry. One day they see a small dingy with an infant and man inside floating in the ocean. They rush to rescue them only to find the man is dead. They struggle over the decision to report it and whether to keep the baby. It's only years later that they discover that the child still has a mother looking for her.
Genres : Drama, Romance
Director : Derek Cianfrance
Starring : Michael Fassbender, Alicia Vikander, Rachel Weisz
MPAA rating : PG-13
* Some images are not an actual photograph of the product but from an artist rendering impression. These images will also look different from the actual product.
Further, the colours on your computer monitor may differ slightly from actual product color, which depends on your monitor settings. We strive to ensure that the photo images are to be as close to the actual product as possible. We thank you for your understanding.
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more…
Dear International customers,
The importance of physical distancing in this age of COVID-19 is clear.
Per government guidelines, we will be working remotely until January 31, 2021.
This means online orders will be shipped once a week and you may experience a delay in customer service email response.
We appreciate your continued support and understanding.