THE KING - DVD Limited Edition (2 Discs)
Please select all options.
- Release date: 22 Sep 2018
- 2 Discs DVD
- High-quality Full-slip
- 80p Photobook
- 2 Art Cards
Video - 2.35:1 Widescreen Anamorphic / 480p / 29.97fps (NTSC)
Audio - Korean Dolby Digital 5.1ch
Subtitles - Korean / English
Region Code - All
Running time - 123min (Main Feature) / 60min (Special Feature)
Special Features: (Warning: No English subtitles)
1) Audio commentary track with Director Han Jae-rim, Zo In-sung, Jung Woo-sung. Bae Seong-u, Ryu Jun-yeol, Kim A-jung
Storyline: Park Tae Soo was born to a difficult family, one day he wanted to be a prosecutor. He was able to achieve his dream accepted in one of the best university in South Korea and became a prosecutor. Park Tae Soo is one of the best prosecutor although he is the youngest among them. Then everything changed when he meet Han Kang Sik, prosecutor who has the power of the king, but then Tae Soo see what's behind the curtain, the movie reflected the power of the prosecutors on the 90s.
* Our DVDs are Region Free. You might not be able to play the disc since the DVD Player you're using is based on PAL, not NTSC. But if you use a Blu-ray player with an HDMI cable that does not pick and choose NTSC or PAL, you shouldn't have any problems.
- NTSC: Korea, Japan, USA, Canada
- PAL: UK, Germany, Australia, Italy, Spain, Singapore, China, etc.
* Some images are not an actual photograph of the product but from an artist rendering impression. These images will also look different from the actual product.
Further, the colors on your computer monitor may differ slightly from actual product color, which depends on your monitor settings. We strive to ensure that the photo images are to be as close to the actual product as possible. We thank you for your understanding.