$27.49 USD– Sold Out
Video - 1.85:1 MPEG2 / 480p / 29.97fps (NTSC)
Audio - Korean Dolby Digital 2.0ch
Subtitles - Korean / English
Region Code - ALL
Running time - 64min / 89min
Special Features :
1) Short Film - Moon Young
2) Short Film - You're A Beggar (No English Subtitles)
3) Deleted Scenes (No English Subtitles)
4) DV CAM footage(Shot by Moon-young) (No English Subtitles)
5) DV CAM Test Shot (No English Subtitles)
6) Blooper Reel (No English Subtitles)
* Our DVDs are Region Free. You might not be able to play the disc since the DVD Player you're using is based on PAL, not NTSC. But if you use a Blu-ray player with an HDMI cable that does not pick and choose NTSC or PAL, you shouldn't have any problems.
- NTSC: Korea, Japan, USA, Canada
- PAL: UK, Germany, Australia, Italy, Spain, Singapore, China, etc.
Storyline: Moon-young is a mute girl, and always has a small camcorder in her hands to secretly film people's faces. One day, she could not stand her father's drunken rant and ran out of the house. There she meets Hee-soo breaking up with her boyfriend with tears. They gradually get related to each other.
Genres: Short, Drama
Director: Kim So-yeon
Starring: Kim Tae-ri, Jung Hyun, Park Wan-kyu
MPAA rating: South Korea 15
* Some images are not an actual photograph of the product but from an artist rendering impression. These images will also look different from the actual product.
Further, the colors on your computer monitor may differ slightly from actual product color, which depends on your monitor settings. We strive to ensure that the photo images are to be as close to the actual product as possible. We thank you for your understanding.
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more…
Dear International customers,
The importance of physical distancing in this age of COVID-19 is clear.
Per government guidelines, we will be working remotely until January 17, 2021.
This means online orders will be shipped once a week and you may experience a delay in customer service email response.
We appreciate your continued support and understanding.