Mommy Steelbook: Premium Box
Please select all options.
* The Premium Box can be shipped with K-PACKET, but to avoid delay/damage/loss, we strongly recommend that you choose EMS.
- Release date: December 7th, 2017
- Numbered Limited Edition(850 copies)
- We do not provide a separate cardboard box
- The copies numbered will be dispatched at random.
- Steelbook™ with high-quality 1/4 slip cover with premium box
- World Exclusive Artwork.
- Steelbook™ made by SCANAVO in Denmark (Full Gloss & Debossing)
- Steelbook™ miniature gold metal pin badge
- 60p Hard cover guide book (support both Korean and partial English)
- A folded A3 Poster, 5 scene still cards (into the Steelbook™)
- Translucency Film card, 4 Square Art cards (+Classy Envelope with Handmade Beeswax Sealing Button)
- Plain Archive's exclusive removable sticker
Video - 1:1 / 1080p
Audio - French DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1ch
Subtitles - Korean / English
Region Code - All
Running time - 138min
- Audio commentary track with Xavier Dolan, Anne Dorval, Nancy Grant, André Turpin
- Cannes film festival acceptance speech of Jury Prize
- Interview with Xavier Dolan, Antoine Olivier Pilon, Suzanne Clément
- A conversation with director Xavier Dolan
- Delete Scene
Story: Forty-six year old Diane Després - "Die" - has been widowed for three years. Considered white trash by many, Die does whatever she needs, including strutting her body in front of male employers who will look, to make an honest living. That bread-winning ability is affected when she makes the decision to remove her only offspring, fifteen year old Steve Després, from her previously imposed institutionalization, one step below juvenile detention. She institutionalized him shortly following her husband's death due to Steve's attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) and his violent outbursts. He was just kicked out of the latest in a long line of facilities for setting fire to the cafeteria, in turn injuring another boy. She made this decision to deinstitutionalize him as she didn't like the alternative, sending him into more restrictive juvenile detention from which he would probably never be rehabilitated. However, with this deinstitutionalization, she has to take care of him ... Written by Huggo
Director : Xavier Dolan
Starring: Anne Dorval, Antoine Olivier Pilon, Suzanne Clément
* Some images are not an actual photograph of the product but from an artist rendering impression. These images will also look different from the actual product.
Further, the colors on your computer monitor may differ slightly from actual product color, which depends on your monitor settings. We strive to ensure that the photo images are to be as close to the actual product as possible. We thank you for your understanding.