- Release date: 28th February 2019
- 9 Movie Artcards (First Press)
* This edition has not a slipcase.
Video - 2.35:1 MPEG2 / 480p / 29.97fps (NTSC)
Audio - Korean Dolby Digital 5.1ch
Subtitles - Korean / English
Region Code - ALL
Running time - 125min / 40min
Special Features :
1) Audio Commentary with Director & Cast
2) Interview with Director & Cast
* Our DVDs are Region Free. You might not be able to play the disc since the DVD Player you're using is based on PAL, not NTSC. But if you use a Blu-ray player with an HDMI cable that does not pick and choose NTSC or PAL, you shouldn't have any problems.
- NTSC : Korea, Japan, USA, Canada
- PAL : UK, Germany, Australia, Italy, Spain, Singapore, China, etc.
Storyline: Tae-san is a man who truly has everything - money, fame, and power. Everything that a man can desire. He has two women who he wouldn't change for the world. They're his only daughter, Mira, and a chart- topping pop star fiancee, Yuna. Tae-san wants them to get along, but Mira doesn't take kindly to her stepmother-to-be. One day, Yuna gets killed in a horrific accident, and Mira is arrested as the suspect. Tae-san firmly believes that his daughter is not the killer and mobilizes all his resources to protect her. He finds out about Yuna's stalker, Dong-myung, who knows the truth about the accident, and he hires Hee-jung, a lawyer that Mira trusts like her sister. Working with them, Tae-san orchestrates a risky plot to find his fiancee's real killer. The man who has the world is about to change it.
Genres : Crime / Drama
Director : Jung Ji-woo
Starring : Choi Min-sik, Park Shin-hye, Ryu Jun-yeol, Lee Hanee, Park Hae-joon
* Some images are not an actual photograph of the product but from an artist rendering impression. These images will also look different from the actual product.
Further, the colours on your computer monitor may differ slightly from actual product color, which depends on your monitor settings. We strive to ensure that the photo images are to be as close to the actual product as possible. We thank you for your understanding.