$19.99 USD– Sold Out
* This edition has not a slipcase.
Video - 2.35:1 MPEG2 / 480p / 29.97fps (NTSC)
Audio - English Dolby Digital 5.1ch
Subtitles - Korean / English
Region Code - ALL
Running time - 111min / 46min
Special Features :
1) Making Documentary
2) Interview with the director Sean Baker
3) Blooper Reel
* Our DVDs are Region Free. You might not be able to play the disc since the DVD Player you're using is based on PAL, not NTSC. But if you use a Blu-ray player with an HDMI cable that does not pick and choose NTSC or PAL, you shouldn't have any problems.
- NTSC : Korea, Japan, USA, Canada
- PAL : UK, Germany, Australia, Italy, Spain, Singapore, China, etc.
Storyline: Halley lives with her six year old daughter Moonee in a budget motel along one of the commercial strips catering to the Walt Disney World tourist clientele outside Orlando, Florida. Halley, who survives largely on welfare, has little respect for people, especially those who cross her, it an attitude that she has passed down to Moonee, who curses and gives the finger like her mother. Although the motel's policy is not to allow long term rentals, Bobby, the motel manager, has made arrangements for people like Halley to live there while not undermining the policy as he realizes that many such tenants have no place to go otherwise. Halley, Moonee and Moonee's friends, who live in the motel or others like it along the strip and who she often drags into her disruptive pranks, are often the bane of Bobby's existence, but while dealing with whatever problem arises, Bobby has a soft spot especially for the children and thus, by association, their parents, as he knows that Moonee and others ...
Genres : Drama
Director : Sean Baker
Starring : Brooklynn Prince, Bria Vinaite, Willem Dafoe
* Some images are not an actual photograph of the product but from an artist rendering impression. These images will also look different from the actual product.
Further, the colours on your computer monitor may differ slightly from actual product color, which depends on your monitor settings. We strive to ensure that the photo images are to be as close to the actual product as possible. We thank you for your understanding.
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more…
Korea Post has recently announced a jump in overseas shipping cost due to the ongoing pandemic. The rate change is between +30% to +80% depending on the destination.
In the meantime, we've halted our store's payment function to implement a new set of shipping rates. We expect the store to reopen in about 3 weeks and it will coincide with exciting pre-order news.
The importance of physical distancing in this age of COVID-19 is clear. Per government guidelines, we will be working remotely.
This means online orders will be shipped once a week and you may experience a delay in customer service email response. We appreciate your continued support and understanding.