$19.99 USD– Sold Out
Video - 2.39:1 MPEG2 / 480p / 29.97fps (NTSC)
Audio - English DTS 5.1ch
Subtitles - Korean / English
Region Code - ALL
Running time - 94min / 22min
Special Features :
– Interview (Director & Actors & Producers) (22m)
* Our DVDs are Region Free. You might not be able to play the disc since the DVD Player you're using is based on PAL, not NTSC. But if you use a Blu-ray player with an HDMI cable that does not pick and choose NTSC or PAL, you shouldn't have any problems.
- NTSC : Korea, Japan, USA, Canada
- PAL : UK, Germany, Australia, Italy, Spain, Singapore, China, etc.
Storyline: It is the 1980 Wimbledon tennis championship. Bjorn Borg is the number 1 tennis player in the world and the undisputed king of Wimbledon. He has won the tournament four times in a row - a fifth consecutive time would be a world first. However, a new face has appeared in the tennis world and presents a serious threat to Borg's title hopes - John McEnroe.
Genres : Music, Drama
Director : Mark Gill
Starring : Jodie Comer, Jessica Brown Findlay, Jack Lowden
* Some images are not an actual photograph of the product but from an artist rendering impression. These images will also look different from the actual product.
Further, the colours on your computer monitor may differ slightly from actual product color, which depends on your monitor settings. We strive to ensure that the photo images are to be as close to the actual product as possible. We thank you for your understanding.
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more…
Korea Post has recently announced a jump in overseas shipping cost due to the ongoing pandemic. The rate change is between +30% to +80% depending on the destination.
In the meantime, we've halted our store's payment function to implement a new set of shipping rates. We expect the store to reopen in about 3 weeks and it will coincide with exciting pre-order news.
The importance of physical distancing in this age of COVID-19 is clear. Per government guidelines, we will be working remotely.
This means online orders will be shipped once a week and you may experience a delay in customer service email response. We appreciate your continued support and understanding.