* This is the Plain Archive's CAROL DVD Edition only for UE8 event we participated. UE8 Edition is an abbreviation for 8th Unlimited Edition. It's the biggest independent book & goods market in South Korea.
* This edition has not a slipcase
Video - 1.85:1 MPEG2 / 480p / 29.97fps (NTSC)
Audio - English Dolby Digital 5.1ch
Subtitles - Korean / English
Region Code - ALL
Running time - 118min
Special Features :
1) Audio commentary track with Film Critic Kim Hye-ri(Full-Length 118min)
2) Behind the Scenes Gallery
3) Q&A Highlights with Filmmakers & Cast
Storyline: In an adaptation of Patricia Highsmith's seminal novel The Price of Salt, CAROL follows two women from very different backgrounds who find themselves in an unexpected love affair in 1950s New York. As conventional norms of the time challenge their undeniable attraction, an honest story emerges to reveal the resilience of the heart in the face of change. A young woman in her 20s, Therese Belivet (Rooney Mara), is a clerk working in a Manhattan department store and dreaming of a more fulfilling life when she meets Carol (Cate Blanchett), an alluring woman trapped in a loveless, convenient marriage. As an immediate connection sparks between them, the innocence of their first encounter dims and their connection deepens. While Carol breaks free from the confines of marriage, her husband (Kyle Chandler) begins to question her competence as a mother as her involvement with Therese and close relationship with her best friend Abby (Sarah Paulson) come to light.
Sold Out $101.17 USD
* Pre-order time: 4PM, 25th May 2017 (Korea Standard Time Zone) * You can save $3.18USD when you buy this Triple Pack.* ALERT: Extra slip box for this Triple Pack...
$65.99 USD $68.18 USD
* Pre-order time: 4PM, 25th May 2017 (Korea Standard Time Zone) * You can save $2.19USD when you buy this Dual Pack. * ALERT: Extra slip box for this Dual...
* Pre-order time: 4 PM, 25th May 2017 (Korea Standard Time Zone) All 1,000 copies are individually numbered 1 through 1,000. The copies numbered 1~100 will be allocated on a first...