CAROL DVD: Christmas Card Edition
Please select all options.
* Pre-order time: 4 PM, 11h December 2017 (Korea Standard Time Zone)
* This is the Plain Archive's CAROL DVD Edition only for UE9 event we participated. UE9 Edition is an abbreviation for 9th Unlimited Edition. It's the biggest independent book & goods market in South Korea.
- Release date: 18th December 2017
- 3 Square Postcards
- Stamp Card
- Hand Writing Letter contained Christmas Message from Phyllis Nagy
- Hand Writing Letter
- Christmas Charm
- Translucent Envelope
- Handmade Beeswax Sealing Button with Twine Strap
Video - 1.85:1 MPEG2 / 480p / 29.97fps (NTSC)
Audio - English Dolby Digital 5.1ch
Subtitles - Korean / English
Region Code - ALL
Running time - 118min
Special Features :
1) Audio commentary track with Film Critic Kim Hye-ri(Full-Length 118min) (Non-English Subtitles)
2) Behind the Scenes Gallery
3) Q&A Highlights with Filmmakers & Cast
* Our DVDs are Region Free. You might not be able to play the disc since the DVD Player you're using is based on PAL, not NTSC. But if you use a Blu-ray player with an HDMI cable that does not pick and choose NTSC or PAL, you shouldn't have any problems.
- NTSC : Korea, Japan, USA, Canada
- PAL : UK, Germany, Australia, Italy, Spain, Singapore, China, etc.
Storyline: In an adaptation of Patricia Highsmith's seminal novel The Price of Salt, CAROL follows two women from very different backgrounds who find themselves in an unexpected love affair in 1950s New York. As conventional norms of the time challenge their undeniable attraction, an honest story emerges to reveal the resilience of the heart in the face of change. A young woman in her 20s, Therese Belivet (Rooney Mara), is a clerk working in a Manhattan department store and dreaming of a more fulfilling life when she meets Carol (Cate Blanchett), an alluring woman trapped in a loveless, convenient marriage. As an immediate connection sparks between them, the innocence of their first encounter dims and their connection deepens. While Carol breaks free from the confines of marriage, her husband (Kyle Chandler) begins to question her competence as a mother as her involvement with Therese and close relationship with her best friend Abby (Sarah Paulson) come to light.
* Some images are not an actual photograph of the product but from an artist rendering impression. These images will also look different from the actual product.
Further, the colors on your computer monitor may differ slightly from actual product color, which depends on your monitor settings. We strive to ensure that the photo images are to be as close to the actual product as possible. We thank you for your understanding.