* Pre-order time: 4PM, 2nd November 2017 (Korea Standard Time Zone)
- Release date: December 7th, 2017
- Numbered Limited Edition(300 copies)
- The copies numbered only 1~100 will be allocated on a first come first served basis, after that the rest of the copies will be dispatched at random.
- Steelbook™ with classy 1/4 slip
- Steelbook™ made by SCANAVO in Denmark (Full Gloss & Debossing)
- 5 Postcards & 5 Scene Still Postcards (+Classy Envelope)
- Plain Archive's exclusive removable sticker
Video - 1:1 / 1080p
Audio - French DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1ch
Subtitles - Korean / English
Region Code - All
Running time - 138min
- Audio commentary track with Xavier Dolan, Anne Dorval, Nancy Grant, André Turpin
- Cannes film festival acceptance speech of Jury Prize
- Interview with Xavier Dolan, Antoine Olivier Pilon, Suzanne Clément
- A conversation with director Xavier Dolan
- Delete Scene
Story: Forty-six year old Diane Després - "Die" - has been widowed for three years. Considered white trash by many, Die does whatever she needs, including strutting her body in front of male employers who will look, to make an honest living. That bread-winning ability is affected when she makes the decision to remove her only offspring, fifteen year old Steve Després, from her previously imposed institutionalization, one step below juvenile detention. She institutionalized him shortly following her husband's death due to Steve's attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) and his violent outbursts. He was just kicked out of the latest in a long line of facilities for setting fire to the cafeteria, in turn injuring another boy. She made this decision to deinstitutionalize him as she didn't like the alternative, sending him into more restrictive juvenile detention from which he would probably never be rehabilitated. However, with this deinstitutionalization, she has to take care of him ... Written by Huggo
Director: Xavier Dolan
Starring: Anne Dorval, Antoine Olivier Pilon, Suzanne Clément
* Some images are not an actual photograph of the product but from an artist rendering impression. These images will also look different from the actual product.
Further, the colors on your computer monitor may differ slightly from actual product color, which depends on your monitor settings. We strive to ensure that the photo images are to be as close to the actual product as possible. We thank you for your understanding.