FOXCATCHER Steelbook: 1/4 Slip
$34.89 USD– Sold Out
- Release date: September 1st, 2017
- Numbered Limited Edition(200 copies)
- The copies numbered only 1~100 will be allocated on a first come first served basis, after that the rest of the copies will be dispatched at random.
- Steelbook™ with classy 1/4 slip
- World Exclusive Artwork.
- Steelbook™ made by SCANAVO in Denmark (Full Gloss & Debossing)
- Embroidered Patch (100x65mm)
- 5 Postcards (+Classy Envelope with Handmade Beeswax Sealing Button)
- Plain Archive's exclusive removable sticker
Video - 1.85:1 MPEG4 / AVC / 1080p / 23.976 fps
Audio - English DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1ch
Subtitles - Korean / English
Region Code - ALL
Running time - 134min / 25min
- Deleted Scenes
Story: FOXCATCHER is a psychological drama directed by Academy Award nominee Bennett Miller (MONEYBALL) and starring Golden Globe winner Steve Carell, Channing Tatum, Academy Award nominee Mark Ruffalo, Academy Award winner Vanessa Redgrave and Sienna Miller. The film was written by E. Max Frye and Academy Award nominee Dan Futterman. FOXCATCHER tells the story of Olympic Gold Medal-winning wrestler Mark Schultz (Tatum), who sees a way out from the shadow of his more celebrated wrestling brother Dave (Ruffalo) and a life of poverty when he is summoned by eccentric multi-millionaire John du Pont (Carell) to move onto his estate and train for the 1988 Seoul Olympics. Desperate to gain the respect of his disapproving mother, du Pont begins "coaching" a world-class athletic team and, in the process, lures Mark into dangerous habits, breaks his confidence and drives him into a self-destructive spiral. Based on actual events, FOXCATCHER is a gripping and profoundly American story of fragile men who pinned their hopes for love and redemption on a desperate obsession for greatness that was to end in tragedy.
Genres: Biography, Drama, Sport
Director: Bennett Miller
Starring: Steve Carell, Channing Tatum, Mark Ruffalo
* Some images are not an actual photograph of the product but from an artist rendering impression. These images will also look different from the actual product.
Further, the colors on your computer monitor may differ slightly from actual product color, which depends on your monitor settings. We strive to ensure that the photo images are to be as close to the actual product as possible. We thank you for your understanding.