* Pre-order time: April 11th, 2PM 2018 (Korea Standard Time Zone)
- Release date: May 10, 2018
- The total print run will be the number of pre-orders we receive until April 16th, 11AM + 100
- Classy full slipcase (made out of imported art paper)
- Reversible Keep case Jacket
- High-quality Scanavo's 14mm Keepcase
- 2pcs of embroidered patches (Carol's leather gloves & Therese's hat)
- Folded Brochure (support Only Korean)
- Plain Archive's exclusive removable sticker
Video - 1.85:1 MPEG4 / AVC / 1080p
Audio - English DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1ch
Subtitles - Korean / English
Region Code - ALL
Running time - 118min / 188min
1) Audio commentary track with Film Critic Kim Hye-ri (Full-Length 118min) (No English subtitles)
2) Behind the Scenes Gallery
3) Q&A Highlights with Filmmakers & Cast
1) The Making Film - B-Roll
2) Depth interviews
Storyline: In an adaptation of Patricia Highsmith's seminal novel The Price of Salt, CAROL follows two women from very different backgrounds who find themselves in an unexpected love affair in 1950s New York. As conventional norms of the time challenge their undeniable attraction, an honest story emerges to reveal the resilience of the heart in the face of change. A young woman in her 20s, Therese Belivet (Rooney Mara), is a clerk working in a Manhattan department store and dreaming of a more fulfilling life when she meets Carol (Cate Blanchett), an alluring woman trapped in a loveless, convenient marriage. As an immediate connection sparks between them, the innocence of their first encounter dims and their connection deepens. While Carol breaks free from the confines of marriage, her husband (Kyle Chandler) begins to question her competence as a mother as her involvement with Therese and close relationship with her best friend Abby (Sarah Paulson) come to light.
* Some images are not an actual photograph of the product but from an artist rendering impression. These images will also look different from the actual product.
Further, the colors on your computer monitor may differ slightly from actual product color, which depends on your monitor settings. We strive to ensure that the photo images are to be as close to the actual product as possible. We thank you for your understanding.