$21.49 USD– Sold Out
Video - 2.35:1 MPEG2 / 480p / 29.97fps (NTSC)
Audio - English Dolby Digital 5.1ch
Subtitles - Korean / English
Region Code - ALL
Running time - 113min / 59min
Special Features :
– A (com)Passion Project (13m 30s)
– A Note of Kindness (6m 19s)
– A Technical Wonder (13m 57s)
– Family Matters (13m 22s)
– We All Deserve a Standing Ovation at Least Once in Our Lives (10m 34s)
* Our DVDs are Region Free. You might not be able to play the disc since the DVD Player you're using is based on PAL, not NTSC. But if you use a Blu-ray player with an HDMI cable that does not pick and choose NTSC or PAL, you shouldn't have any problems.
- NTSC : Korea, Japan, USA, Canada
- PAL : UK, Germany, Australia, Italy, Spain, Singapore, China, etc.
Storyline: Based on the New York Times bestseller, WONDER tells the incredibly inspiring and heartwarming story of August Pullman. Born with facial differences that, up until now, have prevented him from going to a mainstream school, Auggie becomes the most unlikely of heroes when he enters the local fifth grade. As his family, his new classmates, and the larger community all struggle to discover their compassion and acceptance, Auggie's extraordinary journey will unite them all and prove you can't blend in when you were born to stand out.
* Some images are not an actual photograph of the product but from an artist rendering impression. These images will also look different from the actual product.
Further, the colours on your computer monitor may differ slightly from actual product color, which depends on your monitor settings. We strive to ensure that the photo images are to be as close to the actual product as possible. We thank you for your understanding.
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more…
Korea Post has recently announced a jump in overseas shipping cost due to the ongoing pandemic. The rate change is between +30% to +80% depending on the destination.
In the meantime, we've halted our store's payment function to implement a new set of shipping rates. We expect the store to reopen in about 3 weeks and it will coincide with exciting pre-order news.
The importance of physical distancing in this age of COVID-19 is clear. Per government guidelines, we will be working remotely.
This means online orders will be shipped once a week and you may experience a delay in customer service email response. We appreciate your continued support and understanding.