The Little Drummer Girl: Director's Cut 4K UBD (4Discs)
Release date: December 15th 2022
- The World's First 4K UHD Blu-ray Release (HDR10+, Dolby Vision Support)
- The Complete Series(EP1-EP6)
- Plain Archive #076
- Exclusive Cover Artwork & Limited Edition Steelbook
- Slip box + 76p Press Pack (Only Korean Texts)
- DTS Headphone: X® Support
- Bonus: Audio Commentary and more
- Plain Archive's Exclusive Removable Sticker (Pre-order Exclusive)
- Video - 1.78:1 2160p(HEVC)
- HDR Support - HDR10 / HDR10+ / Dolby Vision
- Audio - English DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1ch
- Subtitles - Korean
- Region Code - All
- Running time - 650min
- Special Features
- Audio commentary track with the director and Journalist (No English Subs)
- Edited commentary track with the director and D.P (No English Subs)
- Edited commentary track with the director and music composer (No English Subs)
- 4 Making documentary featurettes
- Interview (Director, Cast and Producer)
THE LITTLE DRUMMER GIRL Based on John le Carré’s best-selling literary masterpiece of the same name, The Little Drummer Girl is a passionate love story and a deeply immersive thriller. As audacious now as when the book was first published, it portrays a world in which the lines between hero and villain, and between love and hate, are dangerously in flux.
The six-part miniseries stars Emmy® and Golden Globe® Award-winner Alexander Skarsgård (Big Little Lies) as Becker, twice Academy Award-nominated Michael Shannon (The Shape of Water) as Kurtz and BAFTA-nominated Florence Pugh (Lady Macbeth) as Charlie.
Set in the late 1970s, the pulsating thriller follows Charlie (Pugh), a young, fiery but unfulfilled British actress and idealist whose resolve is tested after she meets the mysterious Becker (Skarsgård), while on holiday in Greece. It quickly becomes apparent that his intentions are not what they seem, and their encounter entangles her in a complex plot devised by the spy mastermind Kurtz (Shannon).
Charlie takes on the role of a lifetime as a double agent in the ‘theatre of the real’. But despite her natural mastery of the task at hand, she finds herself inexorably drawn into a dangerous world of duplicity and compromised humanity. Blurring the fine lines between love and hate, truth and fiction, and right and wrong, The Little Drummer Girl weaves a suspenseful and explosive story of espionage and high-stakes international intrigue.
This layered and complex international thriller, from the executive producers of Golden Globe® and Emmy® award-winning series The Night Manager, also marks the television debut of visionary filmmaker, Park Chan-wook (Oldboy, The Handmaiden). The award-winning director helms all six episodes of this landmark drama, based on John le Carré’s exhilarating and deeply human masterpiece. The Little Drummer Girl was filmed at locations across the globe, including the streets of London and Prague, and architectural phenomena such as the Parthenon on the Athenian Acropolis and the Temple of Poseidon on Greece’s Attica Peninsula.
Genres: Drama, Thriller
Director: Park Chan-wook
Starring: Florence Pugh, Michael Shannon, Alexander Skarsgård
* Some images are not an actual photograph of the product but from an artist rendering impression. These images will also look different from the actual product.
Further, the colors on your computer monitor may differ slightly from actual product color, which depends on your monitor settings. We strive to ensure that the photo images are to be as close to the actual product as possible. We thank you for your understanding.
Please select all options.