High-Rise (Design B) : Exclusive & Limited Edition (PA038)
- All 1,000 copies are individually numbered 1 through 1,000.
- The copies numbered 1~100 will be allocated on a first come first served basis, after that the rest of the copies will be dispatched at random.
- Release date: 26 June 2017
- Blu-ray Numbered Limited Edition(1,000 copies)
- Classy full slipcase
- High quality Scanavo's 14mm keep case
- 40p Booklet (Korean only)
- 4 Postcards & Folded Poster
- Plain Archive's exclusive removable sticker
Video - 2.35:1 / 1080p
Audio - English DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1ch
Subtitles - Korean / English
Region Code - All
Running time - 119min / 185min (Special Features)
- Audio Commentary (with Ben Wheatley, Tom Hiddleston, Jeremy Thomas)
- Bringing Ballard to the Big Screen
Story: Class struggle becomes all too real as a young doctor moves into a modern apartment block in suburban 1975 London. Drugs, drink & debauchery dissolve into murder, mayhem and misogyny in this pseudo-post-apocalyptic breakdown of societal norms.Written by David R Turner
Director: Ben Wheatley
Starring: Tom Hiddleston, Jeremy Irons, Sienna Miller, Luke Evans
MPAA rating: R
* Some images are not an actual photograph of the product but from an artist rendering impression. These images will also look different from the actual product.
Further, the colors on your computer monitor may differ slightly from actual product color, which depends on your monitor settings. We strive to ensure that the photo images are to be as close to the actual product as possible. We thank you for your understanding.