$19.99 USD– Sold Out
Video - 1.85:1 MPEG2 / 480p / 29.97fps (NTSC)
Audio - English DTS 5.1ch
Subtitles - Korean / English
Region Code - ALL
Running time - 143min / 21min
Special Features :
– The Truth of Detroit
– The Cast of Detroit
– The Invasion of Detroit
– The Hope of Detroit
– Detroit - Then and Now
– Algee Smith and Larry Reed: Grow
* Our DVDs are Region Free. You might not be able to play the disc since the DVD Player you're using is based on PAL, not NTSC. But if you use a Blu-ray player with an HDMI cable that does not pick and choose NTSC or PAL, you shouldn't have any problems.
- NTSC : Korea, Japan, USA, Canada
- PAL : UK, Germany, Australia, Italy, Spain, Singapore, China, etc.
Storyline: A police raid in Detroit in 1967 results in one of the largest RACE riots in United States history. The story is centred around the Algiers Motel incident, which occurred in Detroit, Michigan on July 25, 1967, during the racially charged 12th Street Riot. It involves the death of three black men and the brutal beatings of nine other people: seven black men and two white women.
Genres : Drama, History
Director : Kathryn Bigelow
Starring : John Boyega, Anthony Mackie, Algee Smith
* Some images are not an actual photograph of the product but from an artist rendering impression. These images will also look different from the actual product.
Further, the colours on your computer monitor may differ slightly from actual product color, which depends on your monitor settings. We strive to ensure that the photo images are to be as close to the actual product as possible. We thank you for your understanding.
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more…
Korea Post has recently announced a jump in overseas shipping cost due to the ongoing pandemic. The rate change is between +30% to +80% depending on the destination.
In the meantime, we've halted our store's payment function to implement a new set of shipping rates. We expect the store to reopen in about 3 weeks and it will coincide with exciting pre-order news.
The importance of physical distancing in this age of COVID-19 is clear. Per government guidelines, we will be working remotely.
This means online orders will be shipped once a week and you may experience a delay in customer service email response. We appreciate your continued support and understanding.