* Triple Pack Discount Promotion: USD 5.58 OFF
* ALERT: Extra slip box for this Triple Pack will not be provided.
* Pre-order time: 4PM, 19th September 2018 (Korea Standard Time Zone)
- Full Slip A & B: The copies numbered will be dispatched at random.
- 1/4 Slip: The copies are not numbered.
- The Triple Pack items not sharing the same number.
- Release date: 15th October 2018
- Exclusive Steelbook™ (Full Gloss)
- Your Steelbook will be individually shrink-wrapped for protection.
- with high-quality full slip box (Type A)
- with high-quality full slip box (Type B, illustration by Rory Kurtz)
- with 1/4 slip
- 40p Booklet (support Korean and English)
- 5 Postcards (Type A)
- 5 Postcards (Type B)
- 10 Postcards (1/4 Slip)
- Plain Archive's exclusive removable sticker
Video - 2.39:1 / 1080p
Audio - English DTS-HA Master Audio 5.1ch
Subtitles - Korean / English
Region Code - All
Running time - 120min / 33min (Special Features)
- Triple Axel
- 5 Deleted & Extended Scenes
Story: Based on the unbelievable but true events, I, TONYA is a darkly comedic tale of American figure skater, Tonya Harding, and one of the most sensational scandals in sports history. Though Harding was the first American woman to complete a triple axel in competition, her legacy was forever defined by her association with an infamous, ill-conceived, and even more poorly executed attack on fellow Olympic competitor Nancy Kerrigan. Featuring an iconic turn by Margot Robbie as the fiery Harding, a mustachioed Sebastian Stan as her impetuous ex-husband Jeff Gillooly, a tour-de-force performance from Allison Janney as her acid-tongued mother, LaVona Golden, and an original screenplay by Steven Rogers, Craig Gillespie’s I, TONYA is an absurd, irreverent, and piercing portrayal of Harding’s life and career in all of its unchecked––and checkered––glory.
* Some images are not an actual photograph of the product but from an artist rendering impression. These images will also look different from the actual product.
Further, the colors on your computer monitor may differ slightly from actual product color, which depends on your monitor settings. We strive to ensure that the photo images are to be as close to the actual product as possible. We thank you for your understanding.