Dual Pack of IDA (Design A+B) : EXCLUSIVE & LIMITED EDITION (PA012)
$57.99 USD $67.38 USD
Please select all options.
IDA : Design A
- Numbered 1 through 1,500 (But 500 copies only for international customers)
- The copies numbered only 1~100 will be allocated on a first come first served basis, after that the rest of the copies will be dispatched at random.
- Release date : 31st August, 2015
- Press Embossing & Shine pearl grain coating on full slip case
- High quality Scanavo's 14mm keep case
- 40p Booklet (support both Korean and English)
- Folded A3 poster & 2 Movie trading cards(+Classy Envelope with Handmade Beeswax Sealing Button)
- Plain Archive's exclusive removable sticker for only Ida : Deign A (Embossing laurel shaped pattern paper / Pastel pink PA logo)
IDA : Design B
Video - 1.33:1 MPEG4 / AVC / 1080p / 23.976 fps
Audio - Polish DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1ch
Subtitles - Korean / English
Region Code - All
Running time - 82min
- Audio Commentary : Film Critic Lee Dongjin
- Q&A With Director Pawel Pawlikowski (1080p / 21min)
- On the Set of Ida (1080p / 11min)
- Pawel Pawlikowski Interview (1080p / 7min)
- Theatrical Trailer (1080p / 2min)
Story : Poland 1962. Anna is a novice, an orphan brought up by nuns in the convent. She has to see Wanda, the only living relative, before she takes her vows. Wanda tells Anna that Anna is Jewish. Both women start a journey not only to find their family tragic story, but who they really are and where they belong. They question their religions and ideas they believed in. Both are trying to go on living but only one of them can.
Genres : Drama
Director : Pawel Pawlikowski
Starring : Agata Kulesza, Agata Trzebuchowska
MPAA rating : PG13
* Some images are not an actual photograph of the product but from an artist rendering impression. These images will also look different from the actual product.
Further, the colours on your computer monitor may differ slightly from actual product color, which depends on your monitor settings. We strive to ensure that the photo images are to be as close to the actual product as possible. We thank you for your understanding.